Our Singapore corporate secretary service is US$320 per year but we will require a security deposit of US$320. Total payment is US$720. The security deposit is refundable when the Singapore company terminates the service.
This service is solely for Singapore companies only.
The following are the responsible of a corporate secretary:
- Maintaining statutory records for incorporated companies
- Filing of accounts/relevant forms with ACRA.
- Preparing board resolutions and shareholders’ resolutions.
- Attending and recording minutes of board and shareholders’ meetings.
- Advising/updating directors on compliance with the Companies Act.
There are no reviews for this product.